Bigatmosphere Ltd. is a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 05842452.
Registered office is 1a, High Street, Lenham, Maidstone, Kent ME17 2QD, UK.
Our VAT number is GB 921 6646 24.
Use of this site
The copyright and database rights in all content included on this site are either owned by us or licensed to us. You are allowed to download, save or print out content for the purposes of reading the content or considering any services advertised on this site. All other use of the content on this site is prohibited, including (without limitation) reproducing the content in any form for commercial purposes.
We make every effort to display the photographs on our web site in a way to accurately depict the true colours of our prodcuts. However, this may vary depending on your monitor, therefore, we cannot guarantee that the display of colour will be accurate.
You must not use this site in any way that interrupts, damages or impairs access to this site, or is likely (whether in itself or in combination with the activities of others) to do so; or for any fraudulent purpose, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Other people’s rights
You must not use this site to transmit or upload or otherwise publish any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive; or material that infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege; or material containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Links to our site
In creating a link to this site please indicate that Bigatmosphere Limited is the source of the information by including an acknowledgement near to/in the link. We would be grateful if you could notify us about the link. Please also ensure that we are not brought into disrepute by the creation of the link; in such cases, we will request the link’s removal (and, if necessary, may bring legal proceedings to seek its removal). Please note that we may move pages on this site or change their address without prior notice.
Our responsibility to you
Accuracy of content: we take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this site. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this site. This does not limit or exclude your statutory rights, or your rights under our terms of business should you place an order with us.
Links to third party sites
Any links to third party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website, and we are not liable for the content of any site to which we link.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Bigatmosphere Limited of Suite 4 The Oast Church Farm Ulcombe Hill Ulcombe Maidstone Kent ME17 1DN.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.bigatmo.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or when ordering products from our site.
- If you write to us (by letter or email), we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you telephone us or we telephone you, we may keep a written record of that conversation. We may also record the conversation for the purposes of training and ensuring our service standards are maintained.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information, for system administration, about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our site.
Use for marketing purposes
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, telephone or email. We will only do this if you indicate you wish us to do so by ticking the relevant box on the registration form or when placing an order, or by changing your preferences on your account profile.
We may also pass your details to carefully-selected third parties for marketing purposes, and those third parties may contact you by post, telephone or email. We will only do this if you indicate you wish us to do so by ticking the relevant box on the registration form or when placing an order, or by changing your preferences on your account profile.
You can change your preferences regarding our use of your data for marketing purposes at any time by logging in to your account on our site.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Bigatmosphere Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bigatmosphere Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Bigatmosphere Ltd Coupon Terms and Conditions
1. The Coupon will expire on/at the date/time as stated. If no time is stated then it will expire at 23:59 local time on the day stated. The time quoted is the time that the Order must be submitted by online and acknowledged by Bigatmosphere Ltd.
2. Coupons are redeemable only on www.bigatmo.com Web site
3. The Coupon will have % discount off stated Bigatmo brand product(s). The Coupon cannot be used against non-qualifying products.
4. Bigatmosphere Ltd reserves the right not to give coupon discount if the applicable product is not available, or not available within the promotion specification for any reason.
5. A coupon may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties, including, but not limited to, AbeBooks affiliates or third-party merchants (including Web sites linked to any existing AbeBooks Web site).
6. The Coupon may not be used in conjunction with other coupon offers. Only one applicable coupon promotion may be used for each online order submission. Coupon cannot be combined with other promotions unless specifically stated.
7. The Coupon discount will be applied during online order process after correct submission of relevant information including completing coupon code during order process. Coupon discount will be included in price prior to submission of online order by customer. Coupon discount will not be applied to incorrectly submitted orders or requests for discount after online ordering process has been submitted by Customer.
8. A coupon cannot be applied to orders previously placed with Bigatmosphere Ltd
9. If you use this Coupon and subsequently cancel or return the order, the Coupon will no longer be valid and the respective value may not be reapplied to another order. If you return your order, the refund amount will be the purchase price paid LESS the value of the Coupon. Coupon may not be redeemed for cash and is nontransferable. Taxes, shipping, handling, and other fees are extra, vary and are not subject to discount, unless otherwise specified.
10. Pricing, specifications, availability, and terms of offer may change without notice. All orders are subject to approval, and only binding when accepted by Bigatmosphere Ltd in a written Order confirmation. Bigatmosphere Ltd is not responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors, omissions, or consequences of misuse of site and its functions.